Silverlight Popup Display

Aug 4, 2008 at 10:40 AM
Hi,

I am new to VIEWS. I downloaded the latest source code(13972),compiled and run the code which is working properly.

I wanted to know what events to fire to display the  pop up (silver light application). Currently I am not able to see the pop up on the page.

Thanks in anticipation.

Thanks
Mohammed Idrees
Aug 20, 2008 at 4:53 PM
The popup is displayed when you click on a push pin. You must have a push pin to click by looking up an address or business.
Aug 21, 2008 at 8:34 AM
Thanks Jared. I got the pin and on click of the pin, the popup is being displayed.

But the potential problem that I saw with the popup is that clicking (right click / left click) on the popup actually paralysing the functionality of the map_click method. clicking again on any other pin gives the  unkown exception error at silverlightPopup.content.popup.HidePopup();   of popup.js file.

Hence this is not allowing us to add any button on the popup and its corresponding funcationality

However, I appreciate if you please suggest me the way to implement the same(adding buttons in popup and performing action. Coming back to the map and clicking on the pin should work fine which is right now not happening).

Thanks
Mohammed Idrees
Aug 21, 2008 at 2:13 PM
It's kinda hard for me to follow what you're describing since I've not seen this behavior. If you'd like to open up a bug report and attach sample code and steps to reproduce we can look at it. Please do this through the issue tracker and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks Mohammed,

Jared Bienz