Can I help?

Jul 15, 2008 at 8:59 PM
Edited Jul 15, 2008 at 9:00 PM
Hi guys,

I have the solutions to the issues I have posted in the Issue Tracker - happy to add them to source if you can add me to the project.

Kind regards,

Ian
Jul 16, 2008 at 3:15 PM

IanBlackburn wrote:
Hi guys,

I have the solutions to the issues I have posted in the Issue Tracker - happy to add them to source if you can add me to the project.

Kind regards,

Ian

Hey Ian. Please use the People tab to contact me directly. I'd like to take a look at your resolution and talk more on the side. Thanks for taking the time to document and address these issues.
Jul 16, 2008 at 4:41 PM

jaredbienz wrote:

IanBlackburn wrote:
Hi guys,

Kind regards,

Ian

Hey Ian. Please use the People tab to contact me directly. I'd like to take a look at your resolution and talk more on the side. Thanks for taking the time to document and address these issues.

Hi Jared - I couldn't see a way to contact you on the People tab - am I missing something?

Ian
Jul 16, 2008 at 11:27 PM
Actually, I had it setup wrong. After going to the People tab you should click on my name and then there will be a Contact: jaredbienz link. That link there should save you the steps though. Sorry for the confusion.